Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ash Says: :)
HI everyone!!! I am Ashley, I love the twilight series and I also love to hang out with my friends!!! :D I am the A in A,B,C...L. ok... lets see, I have red hair and I speak a little bit of spanish. Partly cuz my family has a share of a house in Rocky Point and mostly cuz I took a spanish class with my dad! I have known Brooklynn for most of my life. I know her from church and met Christy through her. :) I knew lauren since I was like two weeks old or something. I also know her from church. Well I guess u know a bit about me now....lets see what else I could say, umm..... well I have 4 brothers, 1 sister, one brother-in-law, and 1 soon to be sister-in-law. Her and my brother r getting married on Friday the 13th of June. Wow! that came really fast! it seems like they Just got engaged!....... well I dont know what to say but i am bored so I dont want to stop writing! (even though I am a really slow typer- but i am getting better, i am trying to type more often so I can be faster) sry, i am really boring to talk to, mostly cuz u guys cant talk back and tell me to shutup! i guess u could stop reading though.... :} well dont forget to comment on all of these! that is what makes it fun! the replies!
love ya!,
Ashley c:

No comments: